US IT Support Agent
Posted on: July 16, 2019
We are seeking proactive, enthusiastic and passionate individuals
for our Operations Department as we are growing this team rapidly.
With a team in Philadelphia in a startup vibe, we seek individuals
who want to be part of building our operations from the ground up.
It is an ideal job for someone who loves dealing with people and
keeping busy with lots of varied and exciting tasks. It is a role
where you will be offered as much responsibility as you are able or
willing to handle.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Customer Support Representative will be expected to take
ownership of the investigation, diagnosis, and resolution of our
clients technical and customer service related questions.
Responding to calls from clients having issues with software,
hardware, and peripheral devices. Customer Success is critical
within the company to ensure customer satisfaction and retention,
driving growth and helping clients extract maximum value from our
You will be expected to be a product expert and evangelist,
understand your customers' needs in depth. You will also represent
your customers internally and act as a liaison between the client,
support, product, and implementation teams. Providing product
feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is
critical. Working with the US Customer Support Manager, you will be
an important part of building this team.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced,
customer focused SaaS company.
- Full-time role based on our clients' front line helpdesk
- Answer all incoming Customer Support calls(approx 30+ per
- Calls will be coming from the entire US with some Global
- Resolving problems by phone, email support or remote
- Issue reporting, logging and troubleshooting
- Reassign to Dev Engineers where appropriate
- General Admin duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work hard, and have fun while doing so is a must
- Cloud POS Software & Salon Management Software a big plus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are paramount
- Knowledge of one or more CRM or Ticket tracking solutions would
be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Be thorough, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Experience within the Hair & Beauty industry a big plus
- 1+ Years of relevant experience required.
Phorest powers over 6,000 salons and has been growing at more than
40% annually for 5 years in a row. The companys mission is to help
1 million salon owners to get their clients back more often,
spending more, and generating more referrals.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the
salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff
application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native
apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes over 500,000
online bookings and handles over 5.5 million appointments
Phorest currently offers a range of fully employer-paid benefits
including Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability,
an EAP and wellness perks. Employees also have access to optional
extras, such as a 401(k) and a range of upgraded insurance
Keywords: Phorest, Philadelphia , US IT Support Agent, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!