Senior Sales Executive - Inkjet
Company: Eastman Kodak Company
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Kodak is Hiring!
We are currentlylooking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our
Enterprise Inkjet Systems Division (EISD). This is a remote
U.S.-based position, but the ideal candidate would be based in the
Midwest or Northeast.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the
revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength
of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the
excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable,
profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for
professionals with energy, ideas and passion to help us take next
steps in completing our transformation. We re creating a culture
which values creativity in all its forms, having a global
perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that
enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich
heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways,
still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is
truly a place where you can make a difference.
The Senior Sales Executiveu0027s primary focus is to attain the
assigned sales quota of Kodak s Enterprise Inkjet Systems (EISD)
portfolio in the assigned territory. The position is responsible
for maximizing EISD s market share, profitability and customer
satisfaction within a defined geographic/ account territory.
Working independently with autonomy, the individual will develop
and manage a sales process and pipeline to achieve quota for the
Kodak VERSAMARK and PROSPER portfolio of inkjet components,
presses, and controllers within commercial printing, security
printing, direct mail / transaction printing, and packaging
printing markets. This is a Direct Sales quota bearing role in
Drive Business Development Process.
* Individual has create their own Opportunities by various cold
* Identify and convert sales opportunities for PROSPER Systems and
component solutions in new and existing accounts to closed
* Manage and drive profitable business growth for assigned account
in the territory.
* Identify new market/customer opportunities for growth through
prospecting, growth and competitive displacement.
* Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the sales
* Coordinate internal resources and external contacts (strategic
partners and others) to drive new business.
* Develop strategies, budgets and accurate sales forecasts to
execute business plans and deliver on commitments.
* Understand and communicate Kodak s product portfolio, product
performance and provide feedback to customers on competitive
Create Value for Prospective Kodak Customers.
* Develop a deep understanding of the prospects business strategy
and critical business issues.
* Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to
understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new
or different ways.
* Link solutions and Kodak s resources to identified customer needs
and differentiate our solutions from competing alternatives.
* Deliver a winning value proposition using customer metrics rather
than product features.
* Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer presentations
that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively
reinforcing the Companyu0027s value proposition and brand identity
in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
* Individual will be also responsible for maintaining and growing
the annuity stream from current customers particularly legacy
* Bacheloru0027s degree and demonstrated success in consultative
sales to strategic national and key accounts is necessary.
* Highly motivated individual with upto 10 years of
consultative/solution based Inkjet solutions selling environment or
capital products environment is also necessary.
* Experienced at selling at the executive level with a proven track
record (past performance) of routinely negotiating large annual
* This position requires a willingness to travel up to 60% of the
* Ideal candidate will have experience selling digital printers to
the packaging market
Critical Success Factors
* Possess Consultative Selling Expertise
* Demonstrate Business Knowledge/Intelligence
* Energy & Enthusiasm
* Interpersonal/Relationship Building Skills
* Resource Management
* Resourcefulness and Flexibility
* Judgment and Decision-Making
* Results Focused
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak Company, Philadelphia , Senior Sales Executive - Inkjet, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!