Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realt
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach is the dominant market leader in training up top-notch real estate agents. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region. Our agents are also devoted members of the community and our culture reflects the value we place on our family, friends and neighborhoods.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, housing, listing, realtor, real estate broker, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realt, Philadelphia , Real Estate Sales Representative (Agent), Sales , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!