Customer Service Representative
Company: Windham Professionals, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
ProCo, a Windham Professionals company with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Aston, PA location. Recognized in 2018 as a Training Top 125 Winner, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Windham was built over 36 years ago and is a place where you will find great people, a collaborative work environment, a fun and exciting culture filled with employee engagement activities, and the room to grow your career as far as your talent and ambition will take you. The Customer Service Representative interacts with both consumers and clients addressing customer-driven inquiries and all client related correspondence and daily reporting in a timely and accurate manner. This position requires a strong knowledge of hospital, doctor, insurance and patient billing practices and workflows. The Customer Service Representative also seeks to prevent complaints by investigating consumer concerns and performs all job duties within the guidelines of federal and state law and Company policy.
- Be a direct point of contact for our clients for all consumer level or account aging concerns.
- Address consumer concerns/complaints and clearly communicate all results to both clients and consumers.
- Provide client detailed daily Excel spreadsheets containing all account balance discrepancies, inaccuracies, credit balances, billing issues and consumer driven complaints.
- Regularly audit work queues for consumer/client issues and address them in a timely manner.
- Act as a consultant for internal colleagues to define current client methods and procedures for all consumer driven inquiries. Have a clear understanding of all client's methods and procedures as they relate to consumer driven concerns, billing issues, charity guidelines, or settlement guidelines.
- Act as a phone attendant representative when there is inbound call overflow. Decision-making Authority
- Provide account resolution whether it be a billing inquiry or a consumer driven inquiry regarding services rendered.
- Enforce client methods and procedures as it relates to billing issues, payment plans or charity guidelines.
- Determine the consumer's ability/willingness to pay and the most appropriate of available repayment programs/ options for the consumer.
- Determine when involuntary repayment options may be appropriate
- Determine whether it is in the best interest of the company to close and return an account to our clients.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational skills. The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in order to accomplish department goals and business objectives
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly motivated self-starter. Ability and willingness to work flexibly, under pressure and able to meet deadlines without prompting.
- A team player who understands how to build consensus and who has the ability to motivate and manage others, and ensures assigned tasks and deliverables are being accomplished, reported, and completed.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate a plus Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB
Keywords: Windham Professionals, Inc., Philadelphia , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Aston, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!