M-GREATER PHILADELPHIA AREA-Retail Sales Leader
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Wanted: Boldness, Leadership, Enthusiasm.
Its time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet MetroPCS, a leading provider of unlimited 4G wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and were just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. Were looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Sales Leader
Ready to put your leadership skills to the test? In this unique position, youre not just a sales expert. Youre also a resource for your team, assisting with the administration and management of your store as you ensure that every customer experience is the best it can be. It takes confidence and a can-do-anything attitude. If that sounds like you, read on:
- Youre a pro at responding to sales and customer issues, whenever they arise
- When the Store Manager is unavailable, youre in charge, coordinating and monitoring everything related to sales
- Youre ready at the drop of a hat to step in and help your sales team meet customer needs, whether its speaking to the benefits of MetroPCS services, or spearheading a custom-fit solution for a particular customer
- Well also depend on you to help train and develop our sales team
Think youve got what it takes to help lead our team? Its not a role for just anyoneits for challengers and high achievers like you. Here are a few things were looking for:
- At least two years of previous retail sales experience make all the difference in this role
- A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
- Youre tech savvy and know how to help others learn and develop
- Great communication comes naturally to you
- A high school degree or GED is essential, and while its not required, a college degree is a big plus
- Our team will have your back at every turn, and its important that you share that same level of commitment to them--that means having the availability to work typical retail hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
If youve read this far and feel youre ready to make the move into this leadership role, then its time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
- Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldnt do it without the talent and leadership abilities of someone like you. So what do you say? Isnt it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age.--- Legally authorized to work in the United States.--- High School Diploma or GED.--- Pre-employment background screen.
MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: MetroPCS, Philadelphia , M-GREATER PHILADELPHIA AREA-Retail Sales Leader, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!