Inside Sales Representative
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Inside Sales Representative
Arrow Electronics has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales
Representative II for our Pennsylvania office! Arrow is a Fortune
104 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO, with employees
worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of
markets, including telecommunications, information systems,
transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. We
serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original
equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial
customers through a global network.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing the overall account relationship by providing
strategic service and support to the assigned customer base.
Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value-added solution
- Working with internal and external resources, providing
customer service, often facilitating the work of others in quoting,
fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing
engineering support, and troubleshooting other customer
- Functioning as a key liaison between suppliers and customers to
build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
- Responsible for Sales Excellence through developing and
managing customer strategy in assigned account territory.
- Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account
level strategy. Requires knowledge of the competitive landscape in
the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that
- Responsible for ongoing Sales Support activities for the Order
to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality
processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns and
Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to
minimize write-offs/bill backs.
- Owns the customer interface for important Credit and Financial
Information and coordinates all available resources and support
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum four years inside sales experience with experience in
electronics sales strongly preferred.
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense Industry is a
- Experience in Semi products a plus
- The ability to build influential relationships.
- Strong communication, negotiating, and organization
- Customer service oriented
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external
resources to generate results.
- PC Skills (MS Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Remote position - MUST LIVE in the Philadelphia area to meet
for team meetings.
- Competitive base salary with lucrative commission
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering
employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your
family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance,
but we also offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$27.90 - $34.10
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-PA-Pennsylvania (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's
request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Philadelphia , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!