Managed Print Sales (MPaaS) Specialist II
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
DescriptionManaged Print Sales (MPaaS) Specialist II
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Managed Print Sales (MPaaS) Specialist, in Raleigh,
NC. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays,
document security, and software solutions that keep businesses
running brilliantly and efficiently.
What You'll Do: Toshiba Business Solutions' MPaaS Sales Reps are
business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling
Toshiba's full line of managed print services and print solutions
to meet established sales goals.
- Drive MPaaS sales revenue and market share by managing a
defined territory or named accounts to achieve quota.
- Present and sell Toshiba Managed Print services, products, and
- Bring in new business through prospecting and high conversion
rate of warm leads from generation campaigns.
- Adopt Toshiba's culture of sales excellence, including
established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast
accuracy, and a focus on core role KPIs.
- Build and manage strategic territory and account
- Work with clients to understand and identify goals and needs
while aligning Toshiba products and services where business
- Present value propositions and develop relationships with
clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Develop and conduct presentations, product demonstrations,
document analysis, fleet audits, and use of appropriate technology
tools to capture client needs to develop viable solutions.
- Coordinate terms of the sale, and implementations.
- Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory
management and prospecting goals and identify key areas of
opportunity for new business.
- Advise management where appropriate and coordinate with MPaaS
- Maintain client relationships thru appropriate reporting,
providing consultative guidance for new product offerings, and
ensuring training needs are identified and met.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and
trends influencing the marketplace.
- Maintain appropriate certification on all equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 4 or more years of outside sales experience in a
- Selling experience with technology sales, professional and/or
managed services, or industry-related experience.
- Specialized knowledge in Managed Print Services products and
offerings is required.
- Ability to travel as required.'
- Valid Driver's License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email to request an
EducationBachelors of Engineering (preferred)Bachelors of Business
Admin (preferred)Bachelors of Other (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., Philadelphia , Managed Print Sales (MPaaS) Specialist II, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!