Inside Sales Rep/International Specialist
Company: Streamlight Inc..
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Inside Sales Representative/International Specialist will
work cooperatively with outside sales and manufacturer's reps and
distributors to provide customer service activities to both
domestic and international customers that help meet monthly sales
targets and consistently improve customer satisfaction.This is a
hybrid position with at least two days per week in the
office.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field incoming calls from both domestic and international
customers and end users with an upbeat attitude.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to
recommend specific products and solutions. -
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and
technical information in a timely manner.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase
customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability, or
specifications.Increase sales and average order size by
cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offers of promotional
sale items.Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold
calls and emails. -
- Educate International customers about
terminology, features and benefits of products to improve product
related sales and customer satisfaction. Enter and forward Performa
per international orders.Work closely with Accounting Department to
confirm payments received or credit hold situations which may delay
shipments.Release approved orders once receipt of funds is
received.Work with Production and Shipping Departments regarding
any specific shipping dates and special shipping requirements.
- Work with freight forwarders regarding freight quotes, shipment
scheduling, and shipment tracking.Obtain weights and dimensions
from Shipping Department per order when freight quotes are
necessary. - Relay required information to distributors when needed
and contact distributor prior to shipment to obtain freight
forwarder information.Review completed/invoiced orders prior to
shipping including any required documentation. Complete certificate
or origin /certificate of conformity and other required documents
as requested per tender requirements or shipment
requirements.Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely
delivery and expedite as needed.Setup and maintain customer
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction. -
- - -
- Communicate to the purchasing department any unexpected
increases or decreases in demand for products.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer
satisfaction and resolve any complaints.Troubleshoot problems that
arise regarding shipping, data entry, and pricing discrepancies.
- Attend sales training and meetings as
required.Attend Trade Shows as needed.
- Manage time effectively and work effectively with other members
of the sales and marketing and distribution team.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Present a professional image to customers and vendors.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- Associate -Degree or equivalent
education or experience
- 2-4 years of customer service experience2-4 years order entry
and/or inside sales experience Working with both domestic and
international customers across multiple markets.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook,
Word, Excel and Power Point. -
- Ability to work in team environment while possessing a strong
independent work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with and communicate with
other departments as well as external customers.
- Ability to communicate issues, ideas or suggestions.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and juggle multiple
- Must exhibit a high degree of motivation and initiative.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.STREAMLGHT IS AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER OF WOMEN/MINORITIES/INDIVIDUALS WITH
DISABILITIES/PROTECTED VETERANS. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Streamlight Inc.., Philadelphia , Inside Sales Rep/International Specialist, Sales , Eagleville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...