Fan Support Agent
Company: Dice FM
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Live shows make us feel good. They're a time to hang with our
friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor.
We're on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often
and that's where you come in.
We're looking for an English-speaking Fan Support Agent to join our
Fan Support team and help resolve issues for fans to ensure they
have a positive experience with DICE.
At DICE, you'll be part of the company that's redefining live
entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence
the culture, and create work that you're proud of.
About the role
You'll be talking directly to fans each and every day, resolving
any issues they have. Not only will you be a breath of fresh air to
interact with, but you'll be keeping our fans happy and making sure
they get to the show.
- Helping fans with post-purchase issues.
- Analyzing and resolving complaints.
- Exceeding fan expectations with your empathetic support.
- Tracking proposed solutions and keeping fans in the loop.
- Keeping up-to-date on all things DICE.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- An excellent oral and written communicator.
- A creative problem-solver.
- Actively responsible.
- Proven experience in customer support or a similar role.
- A track record of working with a high-volume of inquiries.
- Flexibility and availability, including holidays and
- Experience with inspiring team members.
- Fluency in one of the following languages is a plus French,
German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona,
Paris, Berlin and Milan. We're building products that will
revolutionize the industry for fans, artists and venues and we're
growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what's
next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better
company it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented
communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse,
equitable and inclusive DICE.
DICE also offers a variety of benefits including:
- Private health insurance
- 401(K) match
- FSA & HSA plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly DICE credit
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio
review or task and a couple of interviews where you'll meet the
people you'll work with. We'll keep you fully informed along the
For information on how we use your data, please view our Candidate
This position will be based out of Philadelphia, PA and be
Keywords: Dice FM, Philadelphia , Fan Support Agent, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!