Airport Customer Service Agent
Company: GAT Airline Support
Posted on: November 26, 2022
GAT Airline Ground Support is seeking dynamic, dependable, and
motivated individuals to join our team at the PHL International
Airport, Philadelphia PA 19153.
The position requires no prior experience and offers:
* Pay starting at $16.00 per hour
* Daily Pay
* Opportunities for advancement into leadership and many other
* Flight Benefits
As a customer service agent, you are the first impression of a
experience. Customer Service positions encompass checking in and
passengers, escorting passengers to and from aircraft, and
complaints. Proficient use of a computer is needed as well as
assistance to passengers. This position requires working in a
fast-paced environment with time constraints to meet published
departure goals. A professional and positive image must be
consistently displayed by the employee.
* Able to greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly, and
courteous manner over the phone and in person.
* Must be able to announce both incoming and outbound flights.
* Handle credit cards, and personal check transactions with
accuracy and properly account for all collections and conduct the
appropriate airline closeout procedures.
* Accept and process checked baggage weighing up to 100 lbs. and
placed on conveyor belts.
* Agents are also required to operate jetways to place them in
position prior to aircraft arrival and lifting, opening, closing,
and securing aircraft doors.
* Use airline computer systems to provide flight arrival and
departure information, ticketing and flight boarding documents,
lost or damaged baggage documentation, and cargo tracking
* Able to stand and work in one location for up to four hours at a
* You may be responsible for escorting unaccompanied minors and
disabled passengers throughout the airport.
* Work independently without direct supervision.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 4 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Philadelphia, PA 19153: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: GAT Airline Support, Philadelphia , Airport Customer Service Agent, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!