Company: North American
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position Overview We are currently searching for a Sales
Specialist with the ability to manage complexity, build
relationships, and deliver results in a customer-facing role. -
This high profile, high impact position will serve as a critical
member of the account team, focused on delivering results through
solutions-based project management. - This individual would be
expected to gain a thorough comprehension of the needs of the
customer as well as a complete understanding of the value that
NVISION brings to the partnership. - Interpersonal skills, strong
attention to detail, and ability to be both analytical and
consultative in nature are essential core competencies. - Project
management will prove to be imperative while developing customer
relationships and creating opportunities to drive success through a
consultative sales approach. Responsibilities Include:
- Manage day-to-day projects focused on over delivering on
- Track complete life-cycle of commercial print projects,
corrugate displays, point-of-sale, permanent merchandisers and/or
promotional projects from initiation through delivery to
- Coordinate ideation sessions that lead to innovative print and
merchandising solution offerings.
- Acquire expertise on NVISION system offerings and technology
- Deliver upon sales goals and objectives while managing overall
- Ability to shape customer's expectations properly and
- Learn and eventually advise/consult on cost savings
opportunities, program enhancements, process efficiencies through a
consultative analytical approach.
- Demonstrate expertise in Strategic Supply Chain Management and
educate the customer on NVISION's value and service offerings.
- Proactively address issues in a timely and professional manner.
Solve problems and escalate issues or opportunities when
appropriate and/or warranted.
- Oversee complex projects from initiation to completion.
- Collaborate in the content development of business reviews,
build presentations and present to key customers. The ideal
candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Development,
Graphic Communications or related field highly preferred.
- Experience of commercial print, point-of-sale display,
promotional products and/or marketing agency experience highly
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage projects in a
dynamic, fast-paced corporate setting.
- Proven ability to effectively build relationships, take quick,
decisive action, and be assertive when necessary.
- Independent drive to proactively seek out new opportunities
with a solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Customer focus; analytical approach; highest attention to
detail; intellectual curiosity. -This position offers a competitive
starting salary and comprehensive benefits program. -
#IndeedEnvoyJob Requirements:See Job Description
Keywords: North American, Philadelphia , Sales Specialist, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!