Sales Associate - White House Black Market - The Plaza at King of Prussia
Company: White House Black Market
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: September 24, 2022
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
Join our fashion-obsessed team, dedicated to a styling and social
experience that makes women feel beautiful. POSITION OBJECTIVE: The
Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in in
promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our
values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store
operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and
maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with
our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Drive for Results
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains
pricing and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets
and zone maintenance. Customer Experience
- Models and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS)
principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
- Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on
goals including gift card sales.
- Signs up clients for reward program.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in
store and on line.
- Maintains consistent client communication through utilization
of customer book. Operational Excellence
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and
- Assists with locate fulfillment.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as
- Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization Teamwork and
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback. Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure
adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a
flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is
required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift Due to our growth,
we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our
store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your
application to determine if your qualifications are a match with
our position requirements. You may apply to any location or
position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may
not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for
employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the
application process, please contact your local Store Manager for
assistance. 3038 The Plaza at King Prussia Chico s FAS, Inc. is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation,
genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category
protected under federal, state, or local law. Apply Now
Keywords: White House Black Market, Philadelphia , Sales Associate - White House Black Market - The Plaza at King of Prussia, Sales , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!