Posted on: May 16, 2022
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal
of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender,
LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are
embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually
and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Sales Specialist for the Premium product portfolio of T&B
products within an assigned territory. This position is focused on
both generating revenue and creating demand at Industrial Users,
Contractors, EPCs, OEMs, and Engineering Firms. Delivering strong
product messaging and preferred/approved status for ABB
Installation products in customer specifications is critical. The
focused product portfolio includes Ty-Rap, T&B Liquidtight
Systems, T&B Rigid Fittings, OCAL, Blackburn, Color-keyed and
This position reports to Regional Sales Manager
- Serve as the technical lead, ensuring ABB Installation
Products. Provide coverage and application expertise in target
markets such as OEM, Industrial, Commercial, and Construction.
- Be the local product expert to generate revenue for the
products in the assigned portfolio.
- Support account managers with technical aspects of the products
sold via distributor partners.
- Be tightly integrated with local commercial teams to ensure
specification efforts are aligned with target market segments.
- Participate in and develop papers for IEEE and other industry
events/ conferences to raise awareness of ABB solutions.
- Train local sales teams on products applicable to the markets
- Bring voice of the customer on new product opportunities,
product gaps and market trends to the commercial and product
management teams for action.
- Develop and deliver training classes to educate influencers and
customers on industry topics and ABB solutions that address their
design needs and applications.
- Support ABB Customer base nationally when requested by
management based on technical needs of the team.
- Identify and develop new Premium products business
- Monitor project activity through Dodge and Industrial Info for
projects in the planning stage to ensure early engagement with
consultants and customers on specifications designed around ABB
products and capabilities.
- Utilize SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com) to identify specification
- Candidate must be willing to travel 30% of the time. Your
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Engineering with 10 Years' demonstrated experience within
- Knowledge and technical design skills for Ty-Rap, T&B
Liquidtight, OCAL, Ty-Duct, T&B Rigid Fittings, Blackburn,
Color-keyed, and Sta-kon Brands
- Knowledge of industry codes and standards
- Technical degree or equivalent industry experience
- Customer focused and passion for customer development.
- Requires strong communication skills to influence customers
specifications and to negotiate with customers'
principals/executives on issues that may have future business
- Experience in a global environment interfacing with many
cultures and languages is a plus.
- Proficient use of MS Word, PPT, Excel, Visio software, Power
System Design software such as EMTP-RV, ETAP, SKM etc.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US Benefits
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program More about us ABB's Electrification Global
Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy
and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business
Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of
all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries.
Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and
channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to
deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers
with solutions which address their current needs, whilst
considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization,
Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy.We
look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover
more about ABB, take another look at our website Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital
status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status.
For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant,
please visit the following websites: an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request
to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility
between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through
Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this
Keywords: ABB, Philadelphia , Sales Specialist, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!