Energy Sales Specialist - Northeastern US
Posted on: May 17, 2022
The Energy Sales Specialist will focus on developing energy
related business in a given territory for all of the company's
engineered products and solutions by calling on consultants,
owners, contractors and supporting the local Victaulic
distributors.This position covers all of the Northeast US from
Delaware to New England.Responsibilities:
- To develop large EPC, A/E, Design Construct, Industrial
Contractors and Owner accounts. Accounts such as Bechtel, Parsons,
Jacobs, Fluor, etc. will be primary targets. Development of these
accounts will include establishing initial meetings, focusing on
economics, man-day savings and the constructability advantages
through the use of Victaulic products and services.
- To assist in developing customized value added proposals and
presentations focusing on below the line or indirect savings
through the use of Victaulic
- Professionally communicate and coordinate all related
commercial issues and activities with the appropriate Regional
Managers and the Power Market team.
- Fulfill all corporate administrative requirements.
- Establish and maintain a qualified priority project list. This
list will include PEC and non PEC opportunities and must be updated
and maintained within the Victaulic databases.
- Establish and maintain a Power account list. This list will
include the top Owners, EPC's, A/E's, and industrial contractors
and related contacts within each account. These accounts must be
updated and maintained within the Victaulic databases.
- Submit weekly reports and monthly account development
- Develop and update strategic account plans and programs for all
key accounts to include:
- Training (Office & Field Personnel)
- Knowledge Base of Proof Sources and Testimonials
- Customer classification based on priorities and opportunity
- Activity plan for account developmentDrive Plan through
Account/Project Development at all levels.Qualifications
(education, experience, personal attributes):
- University degree is preferred
- Previous sales experience selling "value added"
products/services to the energy or industrial construction markets,
or EPC firms focused on these markets
- Clear understanding of Value Selling model is essential, or
previous sales experience which entails selling from a value added
- Self-motivated, confident
- Demonstrates a strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional
- Willing to travel overnight as required. We expect this will be
at least 80% overnight travel.
- Team Player
- Competitive, flexible, and resilient by nature
- Strong organizational and time management skillsEEO Statement:
Victaulic is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified
applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, gender, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments may be
required as part of our pre-employment process.Disclaimer: This
description is not a comprehensive list of activities and
responsibilities required of an employee. These activities and
responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any
Keywords: Victaulic, Philadelphia , Energy Sales Specialist - Northeastern US, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!