Sales Support Specialist
Company: Worldwide Insurance Services
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGrade Level 6GeoBlue is the trading name for the
international health insurance programs of Worldwide Insurance
Services, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Association. For the past 20 years, GeoBlue has been dedicated to
simplifying the international healthcare experience for the
globally mobile. GeoBlue members have access to the Blue Cross Blue
Shield network in the U.S. and our hand-picked network of
high-quality medical providers outside the U.S. where we
collaborate closely with our largest single shareholder, Bupa, one
of the largest healthcare companies on the planet outside the US.
Coupled with leading-edge technology and 24/7 multilingual
world-class medical assistance, GeoBlue provides members with the
confidence and peace of mind to carry out their international
aspirations. GeoBlue offers a range of solutions, covering the
needs of the globally mobile for short trips and long-term
assignments including group, individual and student international
health insurance plans. We are looking for a Sales Support
Specialist who will report to the Manager - Sales Support. This
position will support the Sales teams in all sales activities
required to generate leads, generate proposals, and secure new
- Drive new sales growth through supporting the Sales
representatives and Sales organization to reach and exceed annual
team and organizational goals while increasing overall sale growth
year over year.
- Support the quotation process by assisting the Sales
representatives; tracking and storing information in
- Generate proposals and store information in Salesforce; work
with Underwriting to assist in securing quotes and updating
proposals as needed.
- Partner with the Implementation team to ensure that all new
groups are successfully implemented, ensuring all client
expectations are met, and a superior customer experience is
- Support Sales representatives by handling client/prospect
inquiries when they are unavailable.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience and/or knowledge in health insurance and/or the sale
of health insurance preferred.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- Organizational, dependability and attention to detail skills
are a must.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her
- Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly and on time even
under stressful conditions.
- Self-confidence to facilitate completion of a work assignment
or to defend a position or idea required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following
- Internet and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel,
Outlook, and PowerPoint) experience required.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Employee is required to have at minimum an internet speed of 75
Mbps (standard high-speed internet access). We offer competitive
benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO,
and more. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled If you prefer to mail your resume
you can send it to: Worldwide Insurance ServicesAttn: Human
Resources933 First Avenue - King of Prussia, PA 19406
Keywords: Worldwide Insurance Services, Philadelphia , Sales Support Specialist, Sales , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!