Front Desk Sales Associate
Company: Crunch Fitness Intl
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Come join our team and change lives through fitness!
The Front Desk Sales Represenative will help ensure the smooth and
efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department,
enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service
and sales. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all
company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of
the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Membership Sales.
- Contact prospects VIA phone call/E-mail to promote Membership
- Meet and exceed personal membership sales quota determined by
- Promote and sell retail products.
- Greet all members and guests with a smile and wish them well as
they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Communicate special events to members and guess.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain a professional disposition at all times.
- Schedule member services, tanning, hydro-massage, etc.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with
- Know club facility, services, and schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee
- Opening and closing duties.
- Attend any employee training meetings. Please note: This job
description was designed as a summary of the typical function of
the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job
responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those
outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that
are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking
for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health
and fitness to join our team.Working at Crunch is more than a job,
it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals.
Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming
group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work
Crunchis a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by
fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No
Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art
cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service
locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage-- bed, and
an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including
Zumba--, BodyWeb with TRX--, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and
Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Keywords: Crunch Fitness Intl, Philadelphia , Front Desk Sales Associate, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!