Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Company: Center for Nonprofit Management
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Hear stories from the sector and get the latest crisis response
resources here . Belle Meade has a mission to create innovative and
inclusive guest experiences, engaging educational opportunities,
and a fulfilling team environment, while preserving the historic
relevance of the site for future generations. Belle Meade began in
1807 with a log cabin and 250 acres. Over time, with the dedication
of the Harding and Jackson families and the hard-working laborers
who lived here before and after emancipation, this site became one
of the largest thoroughbred horse farms in the South. We are
committed to tell the story. The full story. Today, Belle Meade is
a historic attraction, featuring Historic Tours, Journey to Jubilee
Tours, Guided Segway Tours, Wine & Food Pairings, Bourbon
Experiences, Culinary Tours, an on-site Restaurant, an on-site
Winery, and multiple Gift Shops. We work with travel and leisure
guests, student groups, adult groups, VIP guests, and corporate and
convention groups. Job Responsibilities Assist Vice President of
Sales and Marketing/Director of Group Sales with:
- Greeting buses and running group tours to the Mansion.
- Pulling tableware, linens and set tables for group tour
- Emailing group tour contracts and confirmation letters.
- Assist with logistics regarding all group reservations.
- Updating final group tour count, enter payments, and email
- Creating group tour event layouts for Event Supervisor.
- Conduct site visits for perspective clients. Email Marketing:
- Supervise and oversee the production of email campaigns using
- Gather information from each department to feature in monthly
- Create layout and write content for monthly newsletter.
- Send test emails for proofreading to each department and
executive team for review.
- Coordinate the scheduling and sending of emails.
- Track results and analyze report for each marketing campaign's
- Create annual marketing calendar with suggested topics for
newsletter, blog, and social media. Social Media:
- Create social media posts that are consistent with the company
- Maintain and update website content and images as needed.
- Coordinate new website page design and layout.
- Analyze website traffic using Google Analytics and report
- Coordinate the proofreading and editing of blog posts.
- Report technical website issues to FareHarbor Support.
- Create and coordinate marketing plans to create awareness and
generate revenue of Education Department programming and community
- Enter and update event information on NowPlayingNashville.com,
NashvilleParent.com, NashvilleFunForFamilies.com, and other
appropriate websites. Reports to: Vice President of Sales &
- College degree in Communications, Marketing, or Hospitality and
Tourism Management preferred
- A minimum of three to five years of relevant experience in a
comparable industry strongly preferred
- Customer service experience, especially within the hospitality
- Understanding and appreciation of Belle Meade Historic Site &
Winery - its history, mission, vision, and brand
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication
- Ability to work within a diverse community with different
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks
- High standard of ethical and professional conduct
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Event planning, coordination, and execution skills Additional
Information Full-Time with benefits. How to Apply For more
information about Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery, please visit
www.visitbellemeade.com. To apply, please send your resume and
cover letter to: email@example.com. Details
- Date Posted: March 16, 2021
- Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Communications / Marketing / PR Sign up today and
get the latest news, and exclusive newsletter only
Keywords: Center for Nonprofit Management, Philadelphia , Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Sales , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!