Market Sales Leader- Bimbo Express
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Market Sales Leader- Bimbo Express in Horsham, PA at Bimbo
Bakeries USA Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--,
Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread? A Thomas'-- English muffin or
bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee--, Entenmann's-- or
Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
The Market Sales Leader's overall goal is to consistently achieve
or surpass Company sales goals. He/she is expected to manage sales
operations and achieve results that will increase the market share
in the area. Responsible for the attainment of budgeted volume,
return percent and expense control within the sales market.
Additionally, responsible for implementation and enforcement of all
sales operational programs and policies within the market. Directly
responsible for the protection of all company assets under assigned
jurisdiction, indirectly including security, maintenance and
sanitation. All responsibilities apply to all product lines in
BBU.This role will be focused on supporting Express route sales
operations throughout the country, conducting--route sales
trainings,--and requires flexibility to travel--extensively--to
different locations on 4-8 week long rotating assignments. The role
is open for multiple locations and upon successful completion of
between 6-12 month assignments, you may be considered to move to a
permanent location. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Drive retail sales growth in their respective territory.
- Orientate Independent Business Partners or coach and lead Route
Sales Professionals in all facets of route operational activity;
including ordering / distribution, merchandising, promotional
activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations.
- Perform special projects and assignments as requested by Senior
- Lowering returns by guiding their organization through
ordering, merchandising and space management.
- Assists I.B.P.'s and/or RSPs and BBU support group with route
splits and route productivity.
- Back-up in the event of the need to run open routes, including
other territories in the Express system.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records with regard to
district/sales volumes, account volumes, promotional volumes, and
route volumes on all product lines.
- Maintain and enforce BBU safety and internal audit
- Maintain accounts receivable and unpaid I.B.P.'s and/or RSPs.
balances per policy.
- Responsible for meeting district expense and budget
- May recruit Independent Operators or Route Sales
- Conduct Route Sales trainings.
- Other duties as assigned. Job Requirements Bachelor Degree in
Business or related field preferred.--A combination of education,
training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to
perform the work may be substituted. Due to the training aspect
that plays a key role, we are looking for someone with 2-4 years
supervisory experience in the convenience channel.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, negotiating and
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and oral)
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically Micro Soft
Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Physical Demands The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Bimbo
Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that
provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees
regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
- 255 Business Center Dr., Horsham, PA 19044
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Philadelphia , Market Sales Leader- Bimbo Express, Sales , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!