Office Practice Lead - Site/Civil Engineering and Developer Services
Company: AKRF, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2019
AKRF is seeking an experienced and motivated engineer to lead and expand AKRF's site/civil engineering and developer services practice in our Philadelphia office. The successful candidate will lead all project delivery and business development efforts with support from AKRF's senior leadership team, marketing department, firm-wide technical practice leads, and from our Philadelphia-based technical staff of engineers, landscape architects, environmental scientists and planners. The candidate is expected to build on AKRF's existing client base in the region through their own established professional network and reputation. The candidate will lead staff in the preparation of civil engineering design and permitting documents and have experience successfully executing land development / redevelopment projects in the City of Philadelphia. Candidates with experience in environmental assessment and remediation will also be considered. Position Requirements:
- Extensive experience (10+ years) and relationships in the development sector, including relationships with architects, developers, and private institutions
- Bachelors and/or master's degree in civil or environmental engineering
- Professional Engineering license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Ability to manage, lead and execute all aspects of high profile projects
- Proven ability to develop strong client relationships
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage and build teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious AKRF, Inc. enforces a policy of equal employment opportunity in our daily operations. The firm has a demonstrated history of hiring, training, developing, promoting and retaining minority group members and women. All employment-related decisions are based solely on relevant criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, caregiver status, military/veteran status or citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: AKRF, Inc., Philadelphia , Office Practice Lead - Site/Civil Engineering and Developer Services, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!