Investment Performance Analyst Sr
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: February 16, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Senior Investment Performance Analyst within the PNC Asset Management organization, you will be based in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH.Job Profile
- Delivers complex investment performance results to AMG and PNC Investment clients. Manages and supports various internal advisors and associates and responds, resolves and communicates performance information and any issues that arise in those business lines. Mentors investment performance analysts, leads in-depth analyses of individual portfolios and identifies and participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Manages and coordinates delivery of investment performance measurement support and resolution of performance questions and issues. Manages calculation and analysis of complex reporting situations using previous industry experience and performance reporting query tools.
- Coordinates and leads complex resolutions of issues or questions with internal operational support teams, performance vendors, advisors, performance analysts and management as appropriate.
- Develops and leads training of field personnel on usage of various performance systems. Educates them on various industry standards and their application in calculation of returns and usage of the systems.
- Actively participates and leads performance reporting Initiatives, operational improvements, system releases and enhancements. Manages and identifies procedural or operational inefficiencies, recommends and coordinates process improvement solutions. Actively participates or leads special and strategic projects. Core Competencies
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions. Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework. Job Specific Competencies
Organizational Savvy and Politics - Working Experience
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels. Industry Knowledge - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Coaching Others - Working Experience
- Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness. Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation. Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy. Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives. Data Gathering and Reporting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company. Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices. Preferences/Skills
- Investment performance measurement experience
- CIPM designationRequired Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with EEO StatementPNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Philadelphia , Investment Performance Analyst Sr, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!