Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job DescriptionContract Manufacturer is growing! First ShiftThe Warehouse Lead is responsible for managing day-to-day activities in warehouse areas, including directing all phases of activities related to warehousing of inventoryIdeal candidate will have LEAN manufacturing knowledge. ISO environment experience. Strong database knowledge, ideally VISUAL MANUFACTURING.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates all warehousing activities with purchasing and management of the company.
- Plans and supervises receipt, storage and distribution of supplies, specialty items and equipment
- Receives material as required to quality systems and management requests
- Assigns orders to kit to operators, monitors progress and ensures timely completion.
- Develops and implements storage systems and policies and procedures to obtain maximum usage of space and storage areas and efficiency in warehousing operations and preserves material value.
- Resolves, with management support, operational or personnel issues that may compromise achievement of schedule, cost, quality or safety objectives.
- Compiles and submits regular reports of damage, outdated stock or supplies, over and under shipments, return of goods to vendor, etc.
- Ensures material transactions are accurately recorded
- Confers with other leadership to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Coordinates physical inventory.
- Coordinates rapid disposition of Nonconforming Material.BASELINE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and Provides management metric data as required.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Interprets specifications, drawings, travelers, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Studies production schedules and estimates labor requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Electronics and Contract Mfg is highly desirable.
- MRP II and Kanban training and experience are highly desired.
- Quality training in a Kaizen, ISO-9000, Six-Sigma or similar program is highly desirable. MATHEMATICAL SKILLSAbility to calculate figures and amounts such as dimensions, tolerances, geometric parameters, and time parameters. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. PHYSICAL DEMANDSAbility to lift a min of 50 pounds as a shared lift.Company DescriptionEFE believes in American Made! EFE is a contract manufacturer which provides interesting work for our employees. We have a diverse cross section of products. For details see our website at www.efelabs.com
Keywords: EFE, Philadelphia, Warehouse Lead, Professions, Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!