Advisor Support & Transition Consultant
Company: Penn Mutual
Posted on: January 11, 2018
About Penn Mutual
Since 1847, Penn Mutual has been committed to helping people live life with confidence. At the heart of this purpose is the belief that life insurance is central to a sound financial plan. Through our network of trusted advisers, we are dedicated to helping individuals, families and businesses achieve their dreams. Penn Mutual supports its advisers with retirement and investment services through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc. Registered Investment Advisor and wholly owned subsidiary. Member FINRA/SIPC. We are proud to work together in a values-driven and relationship-based culture. Visit Penn Mutual at www.pennmutual.com.
The Advisor Support & Transition Consultant will provide both transition and ongoing support to experienced financial advisors making the transition to HTK from another broker-dealer. S/He will provide phone support, training assistance and best practices information to existing HTK financial advisors with their product, technology and service needs.
- Serves as sales desk team member that supports the transition and on-boarding process of experienced financial advisors transferring to HTK
- Acts as a liaison to coordinate transition support between the various departments, including Operations, Contracts & Licensing, Marketing & Communications, etc.
- Tracks and manages the progress of advisor transitions, offering frequent status updates and engaging in regular communications between advisors, field office and home office associates
- Proactively responds to advisor inquires via inbound and outbound calls, email communications and home office visits, as required
- Assists in the deployment and training of various investment products, systems and tools to help make advisors more efficient (i.e. NetX 360, Morningstar, SmartOffice, WealthView, etc.)
- Provides advisor training and support for HTK Advisory Series Platform, including system maintenance, proposal generation and model construction
- Participates in recruiting calls to ---sell--- the broker-dealer platform of products, services and tools to potential new Advisors
- Serves as champion to existing Advisors on practice management tools and ideas to help producer productivity
- Maintains sections of HTK---s website to keep it fresh and informative
- Maintains working knowledge of all related industry rules and regulations
- Coordinates information, product and sales ideas from outside product vendors and distribute as appropriate
- Additional project management, strategic initiatives, support as needed
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures
- Remains current in profession and industry trends
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong project management skills
- Strong, proactive customer service orientation
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/procedure improvement
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment
- 2-5 years--- experience in life insurance and/or broker-dealer financial services company
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent work experience
- FINRA Series 7 required
- FINRA Series 65/66, preferred or required within 6 months of start date
Salary Level = 20
All Associates Exemplify Our Penn Mutual Values:
Acting With Integrity---We have the conscious intention to do the right thing.
Respecting One Another---We see each other---s distinctiveness as a valued asset.
Focusing on Relationships---We foster meaningful connections with others.
Sustaining Our Legacy---We are trusted guardians for what we promise.
A Shared Sense of Belonging---We evoke our place as part of a world that we influence and influences us.
For Leadership roles within Penn Mutual, we believe the below characteristics are essential:
Execution Focused --- ---Gets it done--- and drives progress and results towards strategic objectives.
Strategic --- ---Sees the big picture and challenges boundaries, takes risks and innovates to execute and advance Penn Mutual---s strategy.
Authentic --- ---Keeps it real--- and is principled, transparent, trustworthy and accountable.
Decisive --- ---Makes the call--- and demonstrates courage, confidence and a bias for action.
Empowering --- ---Develops people--- and sets clear expectations, delegates effectively and encourages risk taking.
Influential --- ---Sets the tone--- and inspires, motivates and persuades others through their decisions and actions.
Penn Mutual is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We provide employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants and associates, according to applicable laws. This is reflected in our practices for hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, compensation, selection or training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. All employment-related decisions and practices are free from unlawful discrimination. This includes: race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship age, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, domestic partnership or civil union status, marital status, genetic information, disability, religious observance or practice, liability, veteran status or any other classification protected under applicable law.
Leaders may, at their discretion, change the responsibilities in this position description at any time due to reasonable accommodation and/or other business reasons.
Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States
Keywords: Penn Mutual, Philadelphia, Advisor Support & Transition Consultant, Professions, Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!