Posted on: January 9, 2018
Job DescriptionJob Summary: We are looking for quality individuals that are hard-working and have the ability to learn and change. Manage supply chain, logistics, and support cGMP manufacturing operations from the facility warehouse. Position requires a self-motivated hands-on individual that is comfortable with responsibility and minimal supervision.Operational:
- Plan, direct, and maintain Warehouse operations, equipment and systems.
- Monitor and make changes in processes or procedures to ensure work is performed safely.
- Interface with other departments to ensure that GMP warehouse functions are being performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Partner with all departments, internal and external, to facilitate supply chain management: purchasing, inventory, storage, transportation, accounting, and customer service.
- Perform material receipt, quarantine, and release in accordance with QA procedures; perform rejection and disposal/destruction as appropriate.
- Initiate and update materials management documentation, such as SOPs and other GMP documentation; Document/record and review GMP data and information; Review GMP documentation for accuracy, quality and compliance.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing teams to ensure sufficient inventory of consumables
- Understand the investigation and resolution process of inventory discrepancies.
- Maximize efficiency utilizing all slower periods for projects and housekeeping.Qualifications:
- Works under only very general supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Basic understanding of inventory control, inventory management, and associated applications (i.e. Oracle and/or SAP, MRP/ASCP, etc.)
- General knowledge of other operational areas such as Manufacturing, QC, QA, Raw Materials, etc.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals
- This position requires physical demands of lifting up to 55 pounds and may involve work with hazardous materials.
- Candidate must have the ability to use power equipment such as forklift, hand tools, and other devices used in the warehouse environment to load, unload, move, stack, and transfer materials.
Keywords: PMRS, Philadelphia, Warehouse Operations, Professions, Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!