Supply Chain Administrator (entry-level)
Company: Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: January 9, 2018
Job DescriptionDIRECT HIRE: Wayne, PASALARY: $55,000Hours: Full time, Monday thru Friday (must be able to work on-call for 1 week out of every month from home)Job Responsibilities:
- Work each day according to the Customer Service mission statement:
- The Customer Service department is to consistently deliver the best service experience by providing timely, responsive service with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence while meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Compile customer pricing and contract information. Ensure the system and teammates are updated when changes occur.
- Maintain the log of incidents and use it to monitor organizational progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Follow and enforce processes that are in place to maintain data integrity within the group.
- Work as part of the Customer Service team to answer e-mails and phone calls.
- Willingness to answer work e-mails and calls on nights and/or weekends, as determined by a rotating on-call schedule basis with the rest of the department.
- Able to identify trends in data, research issues independently, and understand when problems need to be elevated.
- Accurate data entry of sales orders into Syteline.
- Follow up with customers during the order fulfillment process.
- Build/Maintain internal and external customer relations.
- Resolve product/service problems.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain/Update customer records.
- Improve quality results by evaluating processes.Qualifications/ MUST HAVE’S
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of prior customer service experience.
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Ability to identify areas that need improvement and demonstrated success in process development
- Strong organizational skills, time & task management, initiative, and a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- An eagerness to learn and a personable demeanor
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Previous ERP/MRP system experience (SAP system, oracle, salesforce, etc)
- Excel skills must be proficient: understand v-look up, pivot tables, graphing, etc.Company DescriptionSince 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Keywords: Contemporary Staffing Solutions, Philadelphia, Supply Chain Administrator (entry-level), Professions, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!