Production Technician I
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Location: Fairless Hills
Posted on: February 12, 2024
R10033636 Production Technician I (Open)
Fairless Hills, PA (AMG) - ASU
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
WE ARE HIRING!!
This position has responsibility for operating a cryogenic Air
Separation Unit (ASU). The production technician is responsible for
maintaining plant production, operating efficiency, regulatory
compliance, and safety.
- Monitors and maintains the safe operation of an Air Separation
Facility which produces cryogenic products.
- Controls flow purities, pressures process using SCADA/HMI/PLC
- Work with management to maximize production and efficiency to
meet the needs of our customer base adjusting flows and production
- Reads and interprets technical drawings and manuals.
- Perform quality assurance functions associated with products to
maintain quality assurance.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records in accordance with all
safety, quality, regulatory and production requirements, such as
plant readings, plant maintenance, instrument calibrations,
- Identifies potential problems from collected data
- Responds to plant/production disturbances (on-call).
- Determines if immediate maintenance action is required and acts
- Performs complex plant functions, including DERIME and warm
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance throughout the
entire plant to include compressors, pumps, turbines, valves,
motors, electrical equipment, and other plant equipment.
- Responsible to troubleshoot, repair and calibrate process and
system problems to restore efficient operations, including PLC,
DCS, and other computer interface stations; control valves,
pneumatic and electronic control equipment and
- Takes initiative to improve facility (i.e. operations,
reliability, and costs) without direction.
- Performs administrative functions, i.e. requisitioning,
purchasing, production accounting, and payroll record-keeping
(closure of PO's and receiving / time inputting)
Recruiter: Tami Morgan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a MATCH?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), two
years technical college or military technical experience and 2 plus
years of operating an Air Separation Plant or related industrial
- Critical thinking - ability to work independently to
troubleshoot, diagnose & solve issues with process and plant
- Requires the use of considerable judgment to recognize plant
process problems and interpret malfunctions to make decisions
- Requires the ability to use common hand tools and test
equipment necessary for repairing and replacing mechanical,
electrical, and electronic equipment..
- Water Treatment - understand the water treatment principles and
equipment a plus.
- Refrigeration - A basic understanding of refrigeration systems
- Air Separation - A basic understanding of air separation and
associated technologies a plus.
- Must be able to work overtime and off shifts when
- Must be able to share on-call responsibilities to facilitate
uninterrupted plant operation.
- Must have the ability to work alone, weekends, and
- Requires continuous mental and visual attention to operate
equipment, make repairs and adjustments.
- Occasionally (1-33% of work time);
Recruiter: Tami Morgan - email@example.com
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
California Privacy Notice
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Philadelphia , Production Technician I, Professions , Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!