Graduate Site Design Engineer
Location: Haddon Heights
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded
more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from
a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to
energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private
sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological
advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart"
solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of
resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and
experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic
projects around the globe.
Pennoni is hiring! In particular, we are looking for aGraduate Site
Design Engineerto contribute to our multi-discipline site design
projects on a full-time, direct basis at our office inHaddon
Heights, NJ. This person will have the opportunity to work on a
variety of public and private site development projects while
supporting Staff and Project-level Engineers in all aspects of our
projects (from conceptual planning, preliminary design, detailed
development, construction documentation, permitting documentation,
and engineering reports).
- Review of local municipal ordinances as well as county and
- Perform site evaluations for land development feasibility
- Contribute to site design initiatives; this includes (but is
not limited to) site layout, site grading, site utilities,
- Assist the Design team in preparation of plans for permitting
- Preparation of permit applications.
- Preparation of engineering reports (that present technical
information to demonstrate compliance with client requirements
and/or regulatory requirements).
- Perform design quantity take-off estimations as well as
developing opinions of construction costs.
- Additional tasks may be assigned, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or a related
discipline); recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- FE / EIT is preferred.
- Experience working on greenfield / land development projects is
- Exposure to infrastructure design is a plus.
- Proficiency with engineering CADD software, especially AutoCAD
Civil 3D, is a plus!
- Proficiency on all standard Microsoft Office 365 software
applications (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
with minimal supervision while displaying a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills; this person will be expected
to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal written).
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni
individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole.
Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm,offers many
opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive
to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people
they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in
what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pennoni, Philadelphia , Graduate Site Design Engineer, Professions , Haddon Heights, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!