Superintendent (Heavy Civil/Highway Construction)
Company: PJ Dick Trumbull Paving
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Email Me This Job
Take advantage of an opportunity to work for an industry
Trumbull Corporation has immediate openings for Heavy Civil/Highway
Construction Superintendents in the Central and Eastern
- Best-in-class leader in heavy civil and highway
- Consistently ranked a Top 100 Contractor by Engineering-News
- Has been building infrastructure projects in Central and
Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland since 1979.
- Sample projects include the Central Susquehanna Valley Transit
bridge and thruway (Shamokin Dam, PA), Scudder Falls Bridge
(Pennsylvania and New Jersey), and Hawk Falls Bridge (Hawk Falls,
PA). We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance,
paid vacation and holidays, as well as 401(k), annual bonus AND
Supervise, coordinate, schedule, and oversee employees, equipment,
and subcontractor for a specific type of work on an overall project
(i.e. structures, mass excavation).
- lWork with Project Superintendent to plan craft activities
including method, equipment, manpower, and materials.
- Coordinate work with other Superintendents to ensure efficient
usage of labor and equipment on the project.
- Analyze plans before the work begins and recognize any errors
or possible cost saving changes that could be made before
- Awareness of project budgets for work being managed.
- Monitor craft's compliance with safety regulation.
- Coordinate with Project Engineers to ensure that all materials
necessary for work are delivered on a timely basis.
- Supervise Foremen to ensure all work is performed safely in a
professional manner, built to specifications and within established
- Work with Foremen and Project Manager to ensure that any
changes in the scope or quantity of work are addressed as Change
Orders and all Extra Work is properly documented.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be familiar with the plans and understand the work being
- Should have experience in constructing the type of work in
which they are responsible and knowledge to make changes to the
method of construction when budgets are not being met.
- Must work well with Inspectors and Owners to ensure project
proceeds in a harmonious manner. Must have excellent communication,
organizational skills, and the ability to deal with people. We are
an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contracting Employer: We
encourage Covered Veterans, Minorities, Females, and Disabled
Individuals to apply.
Keywords: PJ Dick Trumbull Paving, Philadelphia , Superintendent (Heavy Civil/Highway Construction), Professions , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...