Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Manually loading and unloading container
• Accurately build, stage and shrink-wrap pallets on the dock using
a manual pallet jack
• Pick up, carry, and transfer boxes weighing from __ lbs. to __
lbs from ground level to 80 inches in height and a distance of 6
ft. without mechanical assistance.
• May be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities as needed
What Experience You Need
• 3 months of warehouse or logistics experience (1yr preferred)
What Could Set You Apart
• HS diploma or GED preferred
• Tolerate working in temperatures of __ to __ degrees Fahrenheit
and outside ambient temperatures (including heat, cold and
• Able to work in spaces with 55 inches of headroom; and be able to
access elevated products from inside safety cage in heights up to
• Be able to work overtime, evenings, or weekends
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Philadelphia , Lumper, Professions , Pedricktown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!