Access Management Analyst
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Accuity Delivery Systems was founded in 2016 with the goal of
reinventing the Clinical Documentation Process through MD case
review, and MD to MD education. Over the last six years, we have
experienced rapid growth and are excited to continue in growing our
team nationwide. Learn more about us at
The Access Management team works with business units and client to
administer and monitor user access points for Accuity team members
across the Accuity client base.
The Access Management Analyst will be responsible for managing and
driving IT projects within operations including, but not limited
to, setting up new users on remote systems with our clients,
tracking of existing access points, aiding in access audits, and
decommissioning access of terminated users.
- Create, maintain and manage remote access staff lists,
- Procurement of third-party client IDs - obtain, complete and
validate proper client paperwork.
- Incident ticket handling for quick resolution on a variety of
any access related topics or requests.
- Verify security-related settings on applicable accounts conform
to needs of the team members' roles.
- Organize and document audit information for review as
- Provide assistance and instruction to end users on access
- Assist in producing reports on performance and key metrics
provided by management.
- Assist with development and implementation of improvements to
the Access Management process.
- Assist in handling escalations from customers, colleagues and
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in healthcare experience
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Record systems (i.e. EPIC,
AllScripts, Cerner, etc.), preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of Citrix, Cisco AnyConnect, VPN, etc. remote
- Proven ability to manage large access projects from
implementation to execution
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage, impart and
maintain confidential information
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, focused individual able to work remotely
Keywords: Accuity, Philadelphia , Access Management Analyst, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!