Quality Assurance Technician
Location: Mullica Hill
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Work on inspections, stamping loads, collecting, re-stacking and
destroying refusals after approval from USDA. Performs corrective
actions necessary to comply with sanitation requirements prior to
start of any Lab test or inspection activities
• Deal directly with USDA and assists as directed
• Stamp loads per USDA Specifications
• Track and restack refuse entry
• Pull product for inspections
What Experience You Need
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to lift, carry, position, or move objects weighing up to
What Could Set You Apart
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team to complete
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Philadelphia , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Mullica Hill, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!