Senior Analyst / Developer
Company: Partners Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Title: Senior Analyst / Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid)
Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst / Developer who will build
reporting and analysis packages to better understand customer
- Will work in the Government Markets area.
- Develop disparate data sources into cohesive customer
- Identify and convey strategic insights from large data
- This is a role that welcomes creativity of thought and design
in trying to better understand the customer experience.
- Responsible to design, implement, and manage reporting
structure around Marketing and CIRM data.
- Develop complex reporting and analytics to monitor program
performance, drive outcomes, and meet goals.
- Evaluate the operational effectiveness of the program and
provide regular summary of program status and enhancement
- Foster relationships with internal and external business
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Data
Analytics, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced analytical, technical, and problem-solving
- Strong presentation, oral, and written communication
- Program, project, or contract management experience
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing
- Experience analyzing large data sets.
- Knowledge of Medicare or Healthcare preferred Experience
developing CRM reporting tools preferred.
- Proficient to Advanced experience in Microsoft Power Bl,
Tableau, SQL Data Tools, Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: Partners Consulting, Inc., Philadelphia , Senior Analyst / Developer, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!