Global Operations Coordinator
Company: Pilot Freight Services
Location: Glen Mills
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics
- Handles invoice discrepancies. Issues invoice adjustments when
applicable. Communicates findings and results to involved
- Assists with international export and import audits.
- Issuance of reports related to audits and discrepancies
- Auditing of CRAF shipments and processing reports for
- Handles internal invoicing of various expenses.
- Processes international partner reports as needed.
- Assists with international partner vetting process.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Details :
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and
dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry,
Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new
hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting
work at any of our locations. Our definition of fully vaccinated
for purposes of new hire is as follows: In compliance with CDC
guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and
eligible to begin work as follows:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the
Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson
s Janssen vaccine
Keywords: Pilot Freight Services, Philadelphia , Global Operations Coordinator, Professions , Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!