Company: Kulicke and Soffa
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position Title: Material Handler Temporary We are seeking a
Materials Handler for our automated precision products. We are an
international company with our primary development facility in Fort
Washington, PA. It is a fast paced position with a variety of
duties and a supportive staff to work with. This position performs
the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping,
receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of
materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Main
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders and
invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects
- Prepared and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts
weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final
- Posts weights and shipping charges and manufacturing
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on
- Prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- 1-5 years of experience
- Basic computer experience with inventory management programs,
receiving and shipping of packages.
- Crating experience a plus.
- Fork-lift operation up to 10,000 lbs. rating (licensed) a
- Must be able to lift heavy items up to 50 lbs. Education
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Kulicke & Soffa is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression and gender
identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Kulicke and Soffa, Philadelphia , Material Handler, Professions , Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!