Company: Cozen O'Connor P.C.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position OverviewThis person will serve as the primary support
for eDiscovery and Practice/Litigation Support requests and
provides technical support in load file creation, database loading,
image management and database design for various eDiscovery and
Practice/Litigation Support tools.Essential Job Functions
- Provide regular and timely updates of all assigned projects and
is expected to work outside regular business hours to adequately
complete tasks as needed or directed by the case team or Department
- Troubleshoot and provide support specific to litigation support
applications and associated technologies to end-users.
- Cull, filter and de-duplicate raw data for document
- Create and manipulate load files for various applications.
- Process eDiscovery for attorney review in either Relativity or
- Create transcript management databases per client requests in
TextMap and provide support when needed.
- Manage the secure and stable transfer of client data
- Execute client data productions as requested by case team.
- Provide technical support and training to attorneys, paralegals
and other team members across the Firm's offices.
- Communicate regularly and proactively with case teams to assess
goals and set realistic expectations throughout the eDiscovery
process including identification, preservation, collection,
processing, analysis, review and production of ESI and paper
- Provide status reports and training to legal teams as
- Create database/project structure used including
- Forge collaborative partnerships among the legal teams the ePAS
Department and throughout all offices.
- Track all case-related activity utilizing project management
tools and complete all relevant tracking forms.
- Master new eDiscovery technologies and processes.
- Contribute to and enrich the knowledge base and expertise of
the ePAS Department as a whole.
- Perform other duties as assigned by ePAS Management.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree and/or at least 1-3 years of
relevant experience in eDiscovery or -technical litigation support
at either a Law Firm or Service Provider.
- Ability to effectively manage technical and quality issues with
eDiscovery and litigation support providers.
- Excellent team work skills and strong client-service
- Working knowledge of software and hardware used in
- Working knowledge of platforms such as Relativity, Concordance,
LiveNote, TextMap, IPRO, CaseMap, Equivio, and LAW
- Understanding of other standard law firm applications.Other
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build
effective internal and external client relationships.
- The ability to work concurrently on projects and flexibility in
- The ability to work under minimal supervision and under case
specific pressure to meet deadlines.
- The ability work in an environment where excellent
multi-tasking skills are key.
- Occasional travel may be required. Cozen O'Connor is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veteransCozen O'Connor
is committed to employing a diverse complement of attorneys and
staff, and to fostering greater inclusion in the legal profession.
We understand the organizational effectiveness that comes from
welcoming and valuing differences within the firm, and we know that
assembling a team with a rich diversity of perspectives and
experience is necessary to provide the highest quality legal
service. - - We encourage candidates to apply and join us in this
Keywords: Cozen O'Connor P.C., Philadelphia , eDiscovery Analyst, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!