Company: Randstad USA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job SummaryVery reputable, well established and growing
manufacuring company is looking for a Production Manager in the
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.This role comes with a very
competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a
base salary ranging from $85k to 100k plus a 20% annual bonus and
paid relocation assistance.All candidates must be legally
authorized to work in the U.S.location: Berwyn, Pennsylvaniajob
type: Permanentsalary: $85,000 - 100,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to
- Support environmental activity, continuous improvement, and
corporate initiatives (KMPs, TCOs, and Roundtables).
- Identify and manage activities necessary to maintain equipment
to tightest industry standards, enabling the production of the
highest quality products used in demanding applications.
- Oversee maintenance and repair of the operating equipment on a
turn basis to ensure maximum facility utilization and
- Manage hourly personnel.
- Assist in company's training program.
- Safety, order supplies and equipment.
- Maintain an active housekeeping program to ensure a safe,
clean, and productive facility.
- Communicate with outside departments within the plant and in
other company facilities to ensure a continuous operational
- Investigate operational and technical issues, lead
troubleshooting activities, resolve problems, and thoroughly
document activities on a turn basis.
- Thoroughly understand equipment capabilities and limitations as
related to product quality, facility productivity, cost of
operation, and overall reliability.
- Meet with Bargaining Unit Representatives on a regular basis to
coordinate corporate, contractual, and departmental policies.
- Communicate plans and set goals for the crews. Two-year
technical or supervisory degree, or high school diploma with
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Available to work rotating shifts, including weekends and
holidays, in a multi-level organization that operates 24/7, and
work extended hours as needed.
- Self-motivated with minimal direction required for day-to-day
- Proven team building skills, works well with others of diverse
backgrounds, and able to motivate others.
- Proven communication (verbal and written), analytical,
organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a hot, dusty environment. Climbing
stairs, ladders, and walking inclines. Able to work/walk safely on
uneven surfaces. Able to work outdoors in all weather.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in supervision, technology, or related
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience in manufacturing,
process, production or equivalent facility.
- Successful track record working with a represented workforce in
a heavy industrial setting.
- Knowledge of safety and health policies including key
components of the OSHA regulations ASTM
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)Skills
- production manager
- MaintenanceEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion,
Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age,
Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any
other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome
people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and
interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require
a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview
experience a great one, please contact
HRsupport@randstadusa.com.For certain assignments, Covid-19
vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or
applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or
religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for
details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad
representative for more information
Keywords: Randstad USA, Philadelphia , Production Manager, Professions , Paoli, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!