Company: Strongarm Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSTRONGARM DESIGNS provides the ideal HMI solution
to the healthcare, bio-pharmaceutical, food, and other industries.
Join a team and company with endless innovative visions in a
rapidly growing, leading industry! JOB DESCRIPTION:Responsible for
packaging product, building boxes, crates, and pallets.
- 0-2 year experience in warehouse operations or in
- Strong math skills required
- Ability to read prints, technical drawings
- Ability to stand for 2+ hours
- Ability to lift 80-lbs
- Inventory handling experience preferred
- Shipping experience preferred
- ERP system experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Experience with calipers, protractors, tape measurer, etc.
- Accurately clock in and out of work order travelers using the
VISUAL barcode system and Augmentir
- Inventory cycle counting and organization
- Informing quality personnel of non-conforming materials or
- Assist with receiving inspectionBENEFITS CRAFTED FOR YOU:
- $15-18/hr based on experience and certification
- PTO (including sick and personal days)
- 401K, Health insurance, vision, dental
- STRONGARM swag
- Biyearly bonuses & yearly raises based on performance
- 50 ₵ coke machine STRONGARM Designs is looking for high-energy,
mechanically inclined individuals with a positive attitude and
willingness to learn. We at STRONGARM are committed to continuous
improvement and seek driven candidates who wish to grow and develop
Keywords: Strongarm Inc, Philadelphia , Shipping Operator, Professions , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!