Remote Recruiter (Transportation/Aviation)
Company: Day & Zimmermann
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Transportation/Aviation Remote Recruiter All Locations, USA Yoh
is looking for a full-time, staff Remote Recruiter to join our Yoh
Strategic Accounts team located REMOTELY from your home office
anywhere in the USA. About Yoh Yoh is all in and ready to go! We
deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed
services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the
rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our
clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and
operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at
almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent
and outsourcing providers in the U.S. Are you ready? At Yoh, we're
excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we're
headed - together. Come join in on our purpose - We put people to
work, we protect American freedoms, and we help our customers power
and improve the world! . As the Remote Recruiter, here's the work
you'll do: * Execute full-cycle recruitment activities to
proficiently fill positions supporting delivery for Yoh's
Transportation & Aviation clients.
* Source, screen and assess applicant qualifications through
interviewing, analyzing responses, comparing technical
qualifications to job requirements, and verifying references.
* Support the interview process and perform the necessary
requirements through the offer phase.
* Communicate and collaborate with peers by sharing best practices
and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract
employees in applicant tracking systems and documentation
* Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and
investigate candidate and contractor matters.
* Work to understand the client's needs and appropriately managing
* Demonstrate a proficient understanding of the business and
* Effectively build relationships with candidates to develop and
sustain a pipeline for future positions.
* Successfully utilize recruiting tools such as social media,
professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc. This
role is for you if you have these skills: * Agency/High-Volume
* Knowledge of Transportation/Aviation industry a plus
* Ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced, metrics-driven
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills And if you
have these qualifications: * 2-5 years of Recruiting
* High volume recruiting experience
* Staffing Agency experience preferred
* Experience recruiting for contract positions preferred * A
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent recruiting industry experience.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (phone,
in-person, client presentation).
* Excellent organization skills and the ability to remain at ease
in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment.
* Highly driven and creative while working independently and
setting realistic goals.
* Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting
* Strong technical skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Fieldglass VMS,
Internet recruiting tools.
* Interest in the staffing industry supporting VMS/National
* Knowledge of State and Federal laws as they pertain to hiring.
Here's a preview into just some of the benefits you can look
forward to when you join our team: Candidates that are hired will
receive a competitive base salary, 401k, a comprehensive medical /
dental / vision plan, parental leave, pet insurance and paid time
off. To ensure a safe work environment while meeting the physical
demands of the job, you must be able to perform the following
physical and mental tasks, with or without a reasonable
accommodation: * Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze
data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to
inspect objects, to operate machinery.
* Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
* Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of
* Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
* Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to express thoughts orally. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
APPLY NOW! Talent Acquisition Partner: Shelby Turner -
Shelby.Turner@ Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
M/F/D/V. Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day &
Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce,
where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based
on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is
rooted in over a century of diverse employees and businesses,
commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and
state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment
discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran
status and disability status. Yoh is committed to providing an
equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these
laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation in the application process, please email
Keywords: Day & Zimmermann, Philadelphia , Remote Recruiter (Transportation/Aviation), Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!