Lead/Sr. Analyst, HRST Digital Enabelement
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The HR Strategy and Transformation Digital Enablement team
implements core, firmwide Talent applications leveraged to support
key Talent strategies and processes. As Talent identifies
opportunities to transform the way we deliver services, technology
solutions will need to be implemented or updated to provide an
enhanced experience to our professionals and to drive operational
efficiency and effectiveness improvements across Talent.
We're looking for a driven, organized team member to support the
Digital Enablement team with the successful implementation of
SuccessFactors in support of the HXM program. The lead/Sr. Analyst
will need to demonstrate strong project management skills and be
very collaborative and detail oriented to coordinate workstream
meetings, track and update project plans, risks and decision logs.
This individual would also need to create project materials,
support design and user acceptance testing, and escalate project or
system issues as needed.
Work you'll do
As the Digital Enablement Lead/Sr. Analyst, you will:
- Support the Digital Enablement Manager as the PMO Lead for the
HXM program's implementation of SuccessFactors with a focus on the
Onboarding functional workstream.
- Coordinate with the Talent process owners and subject matter
advisors to ensure the appropriate Talent representation is
included in preparation, design and testing workshops.
- Support planning for global and local system configurations
workshops, process redesign and testing.
- Issue tracking and escalation and coordinating with Consulting,
Talent and ITS team members as appropriate and understanding when
to escalate and to whom.
- Update the Talent project plan items, resource tracker and the
risks, actions and decisions log.
- Leverage shared project team site, OneNote notebook,
Smartsheets and mailboxes to ensure structure and access to
communications, materials and documents for all project team
- Support user acceptance testing process, including reviewing
test materials, identifying and tracking tester resources and test
completion status, reporting and reviewing testing results with the
Consulting and ITS team.
- Collaborate with the Consulting, ITS and Talent team members to
ensure project deliverables move forward on track.
- Perform other role-related duties as assigned.
The HR Strategy and Transformation team aspires to reimagine how
Talent fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative,
customer-centric, digitally enabled talent services.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of relevant work
- Background and experience with project management support to
implement new Talent systems and processes, from ideation thru
- Problem solving skills and consultative approach with an
ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and
- Works well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused
environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both verbal
- Excited by prospect of working in a developing, ambiguous,
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel,
OneNote, Word, Teams)
- Knowledge of the professional services industry is
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $78,570 to $144,695.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Philadelphia , Lead/Sr. Analyst, HRST Digital Enabelement, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!