SAP Sales & Distribution Senior Consultant-Location Open
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Enterprise Operations as a Service (EOaaS)- Operations SAP Sales
& Distribution (SD) -Sr. Solution Specialist - VIRTUAL USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced SAP SD Consultant, you will have the
ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a
consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an
opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold
of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with Level 1 Service Desk team, Level 2 Incident & Problem
Management & Level 3 teams to resolve production incidents.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for new Change Requests,
preparing specification documents and taking it through SDLC
following Agile or Hybrid Agile Methodology.
- Debug objects in production system to help in resolution of
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives and provide
solutions to problems.
- Communicate production status and issues to management and
- Engage AMS delivery teams and instill a mindset of continuous
learning and process improvement.
- Coordinating onsite/offshore - multi-geography team
environments if required
- Adhering to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as
agreed with client Managing escalations
- Team working skills to contribute and boost motivation in
- Experience resolving integration issues
- Knowledge in trouble shooting existing issues and suggesting
Business Process improvements as necessary
- Analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for
automation & Innovation.
- Communication with clients in order to determine their needs in
- Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to
communicate ideas and results to business executives in the
marketing and sales organizations
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our
clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and
business process investments through multi-year contracts. We
deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental
business changes as part of our engagements.
The SAP Operations offering helps our clients realize the true
value of transformation by maintaining and supporting SAP and its
ecosystem. We collaborate with our clients to keep the systems
modernized to the latest versions and provide continuous
improvement services to drive business results.
- 6+ years of consulting and/or industry experience in SAP Sales
& Distribution (SD)
- Understanding of Order to Cash (OTC) Cycle
- Experience with processes and configuration around
- SD/LE - Logistics
- SD/GT - Global Trade: S/4 to GT Integrations
- Billing including Inter Company Billing
- Credit Management
- Foreign Trade
- Condition Technique and Pricing - pricing procedure, condition
table, access sequence, routines
- Copy Control
- Output/Material/Partner Determination
- Order management interface with order fulfillment process
- Accounting integration with FI
- Resolving incidents
- Carrying out root cause analysis and resolving problems
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must be at a commutable distance to one of the following
locations: Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Philadelphia, PA;
Minneapolis, MN; Sacramento, CA; San Diego, CA; Atlanta, GA;
Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Detroit, MI; Miami, FL; Pittsburgh, PA;
Tampa, FL; Kansas City, MO; Cleveland, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Phoenix,
AZ; Indianapolis, IN; St. Louis, MO; Tallahassee, FL; Nashville,
Keywords: Deloitte, Philadelphia , SAP Sales & Distribution Senior Consultant-Location Open, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!