5:30pm Case Pick
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join us for our Hiring Event January 18th & 19th. Call or text
609-769-9678 to register. Earn a $1,000 sign-on bonus!* Where:
Burlington, NJ (1100 John Galt Way) Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Wage: $19.50/hour and up based on experience + .50 shift
differential Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time
Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more! Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday, 5:30pm to 2:00am with overtime as needed. "Stop"
times vary based upon business needs and may not be consistent.
Click the link for a preview of what to expect while working at HD
Supply! https://youtu.be/katu0wPtMmw In this job, you'll do things
- Operate an Order Picker or Double Pallet Jack while following
company procedures to select, move, or transport product throughout
- Use a Voice Pick (Jennifer) headset technology to seek out and
confirm product locations and quantities.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
hour) goals. Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick system)
- 6 months or more experience operating forklifts, cherry
pickers, or similar equipment What will give you an edge:
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
- Experience with computers Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid
- Paid Time Off AND Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth HD Supply is an Essential
Business Service: As an "essential business service" HD Supply
remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social
distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas,
including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety
precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates,
visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/ BONUS PAYOUT
- Don't worry, we think you'll love it here! HD Supply's company
culture and top-notch benefits are unparalleled. However, you must
remain employed a minimum of 90 days in order to be eligible to
receive the first 1/2 of the sign-on bonus ($500), and 6 months in
order to be eligible for the remaining $500. You also must be
employed at the time of the payout Job Summary Responsible for
specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer
service, and/or order processing. Major Tasks, Responsibilities,
and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Req ID HDJR-002212 Functional
Area Field Operations Position Type Regular HD Supply is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , 5:30pm Case Pick, Professions , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!