Service Desk Technician II
Company: Orion Advisor Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Service Desk Technician II is responsible for being a
primary support contact for computer end-users regarding computer,
software, and printer problems as well as managing issues and
general computer support for Orion.
In addition, this position will work on and may be considered the
lead for short/long term Service Desk projects.
Job Duties Include:
- Answer service desk call overflow and manage cases for all
employees and resolve issues
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting for all PCs,
Macintosh's, projectors, video rooms, and printers
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting for all
non-proprietary business software and applications - i.e. Windows,
iOS, Office, Adobe, etc.
- Set-up and support technology platforms for meetings, employee
training, and quarterly meetings
- Support disaster recovery testing and procedures for Security
and Network Operations
- Work with the facilities manager to assist with employee
hardware moves, adds, and changes
- Maintain hardware asset inventory
- Mentor and support Service Desk Tech I
- Process all PC and Mac related purchase requests using
appropriate workflow and quoting tools
- Process security access request for all employeesSkills Needed:
- Knowledge of setting up, maintaining, and installing
- Knowledge or experience in setting up and maintaining video
- Knowledge and understanding of Apple products.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Windows 10/ Mac's, Microsoft
Office 2013/2016/O365, Adobe full range of products entering
appropriate information into the current work ticket tracking
- Ability to troubleshoot higher-level Microsoft Office software
issues including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Associate's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or Network
Technology, or equivalent work experience required
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
certification a plus.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a service or help desk
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with
software/hardware installation and configuration
required.#LI-KS1About UsAs One-Orion, we pride ourselves on
sustaining a working environment that is inclusive and considers
the full range of human diversity. Our team's growth-focused
mindset, fearless innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit depend
heavily on the collaboration of team members with varied
perspectives and experiences.
Orion offers day one benefits, various time-off options including
PTO, PAWternity, paid parental leave and sabbatical time, tuition
reimbursement, continued flexibility to work from home, and
Orion does not mandate COVID vaccinations, we support choose your
own workplace and work from home; access to Orion's campuses or
sponsored events is restricted to fully vaccinated members
Keywords: Orion Advisor Solutions, Philadelphia , Service Desk Technician II, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!