Commercial Credit Analyst
Company: ROCH Capital
Location: Glen Mills
Posted on: November 23, 2021
APPLIED BANK, one of the highest rated banks in Delaware, is
looking for an entry-level Commercial Credit Analyst in our
corporate office located in Glen Mills, PA. The Commercial Credit
Analyst will meet existing and potential client workflow demands by
playing key roles in the conduct and management of client projects,
participate in the development and execution of the company's
business development plans and generally support company
operations. The position will involve analyzing credit information
pertaining principally to commercial and commercial real estate
loans and preparing memorandums for presentation for approval by
senior and executive management and directors of the Bank.
This position reports into the Glen Mills, PA Headquarters Monday -
Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Perform underwriting related to new commercial and commercial
real estate loan origination and due diligence, including the
evaluation of existing credit exposure and relationships.
- Prepare financial statement spreads from operating statements
and develop pro-forma scenarios and projections, analyze borrower
and project credit quality, cash flow and collateral quality, etc.
as delineated by the scope of the individual loan request.
- Prepare written reports related to loans and collateral,
recommend appropriate actions, and prepare correspondence and
present results to management.
- Analyze third-party reports and appraisals. Determine and
obtain missing files and/or missing documentation as needed to
complete the assignment.
- Identify risks (and mitigants) to asset cash flows and negative
aspects of loans and collateral. Review significant issues with
- Perform collateral analysis and site inspections as
- Exercise independent judgment in the performance of risk
assessment/analysis, underwriting and business development
strategies to meet strategic objectives.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to develop and manage
internal and external relationship/accounts are required.
- Ability to be an innovator, problem solver, and
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
desired, MBA a plus.
- Internship(s) in Commercial Credit/Underwriting,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to efficiently
model in Excel. Argus experience is a plus.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, color, ancestry, familial status, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information and physical and mental
disabilities and any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: actuarial consultant, actuarial director,
actuary, analyst, assistant actuary, associate actuary, cost,
investment actuary, model, probability
Keywords: ROCH Capital, Philadelphia , Commercial Credit Analyst, Professions , Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!