Posted on: November 23, 2021
OBJECTIVE: To support the lending function by accurately and
efficiently review loan deals as submitted by Relationship
Managers; and understand the balance between the bank's and the
- Evaluate all financial statements; provide ratio analysis and
cash flow analysis for lender evaluation.
- Collect information from all relevant and necessary sources to
provide accurate analysis.
- Prepare narratives from analysis that focus on strengths and
weaknesses of proposed credit.
- Reply to credit inquiries in writing.
- Follow RMA Code of Ethics in all exchanges of credit
information with outsiders.
- Attend Credit Committee meetings as non-voting member to
facilitate discussion of financial concepts involved in credits
- Ensure all material is properly prepared for credit
- Complete special projects as neededQUALIFICATIONSEducation and
Experience : Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration
or related field; credit analyst experience in a commercial lending
environment.Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced and changing
- Strong basic computer skills
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Competent problem solving skills
- Ability to perform job functions accurately and with attention
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information
in a responsible and secure mannerJob Type: Full-timeExperience:
- Credit Analyst, commercial lending: 1 year (Required)Education:
Keywords: ETS, Philadelphia , Credit Analyst, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!