Building Automation System (BAS) Installation Electrician
Company: Conexus, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position: InstallerReports To: Job ForemanJob SummaryUnder
minimum supervision, complete installation of wiring and controls
to meet project requirements. Understand basic scope of work to
insure any changes are reported to foreman to determine change
order status. Perform all related work in a safe and professional
manner. Be responsible for the safe use, security and maintenance
of all tools and equipment utilized in the performance of required
tasks.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete assigned project work with a full understanding of
estimated hours available.
- Ensure work is performed with the intent of exceeding budget
goals, while meeting quality levels required by contract
documentation and policies of Conexus, Inc.
- Complete all work assigned by job foreman in a positive and
- Always maintain positive working relationships with co-workers,
subcontractors, clients, owners, managers while performing job
- Utilize Conexus, Inc. procedures to accurately submit daily
time requirements to facilitate proper job costing.
- Assume responsibility for the safe use of tools and equipment
utilized in the performance of work requirements.
- Provide assistance to any Conexus, Inc. employee when needed,
or as assigned by job foreman.
- Immediately inform job foreman of any hazards or job related
issues that would prevent a safe working environment.
- All employees are responsible to provide day to day required
hand tools and electric meter.
- Follow all safety procedures as outlined in the company hand
- Minimum of 1 year related experience and /or training by a
recognized source in the electrical/communication wiring
- Prefer some experience with reading and understand construction
plans and contract requirements.Other Qualifications
- Must have valid Pennsylvania drivers license or provide own
transportation to and from job site, unless eligible for company
provided transportation. (Conexus covers a 2 hour radius of
- Ability to take direction from others.
- Physical ability to climb ladders and perform various work that
would include bending, stretching and lifting or any other physical
activities related to electrical and control installations.
- Must be able to communicate in English and have the ability to
differentiate names and colors.
- Completion of a satisfactory background check.
- Must be able to work away from home for extended periods of
time if the situation arises. Some of our current customers and new
customers we are pursuing are out of our normal areas. Per Diem and
hotel stays are cover by Conexus Inc.Special ProjectsAny special
projects or tasks assigned by your manager/supervisor may be
incorporated as part of this job description.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $25.00 - $37.50 per hourExperience:
- low voltage wiring: 2 years (Required)License:
- valid driver's license (Required)
Keywords: Conexus, Inc., Philadelphia , Building Automation System (BAS) Installation Electrician, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!