Administrative and Logistics Assistant
Company: FEITIAN TECHNOLOGIES US
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are a company built on the deep commitment and passion that
innovations change the relationship between humans and technology,
and we're looking for talents who are as dedicated to protecting of
identity in the physical world and online as we are.We are looking
for an Administrative and Logistics Assistant to be responsible for
specific duties as they relate to supporting warehouse function and
customer service. This individual will be an essential part to the
cornerstone of our growth and success that is built upon the
expectation that every team member will execute excellence every
time.Due to the high frequency of interaction between Logistics
Assistants and customer, sales team, warehouse staff, shipping
companies, vendors and others in the supply chain process, it is
imperative that those in this occupation possess strong verbal and
written communication skills.They should be detailed-oriented
problem solvers who work well in a team environment while at the
same time possessing the skill to work independently as
needed.Above-average organizational, troubleshooting and basic
computer skills are also essential to this role.Essential Duties
Coverage: Administration and Operational Policies Oversee
administrative functions including translation, office management,
administrative support, travel, and file maintenance. Ensure that
all operational functions follow contractual terms and conditions,
policies and procedures, and other relevant regulations. Prepare
and submit relevant operational reports in a timely manner in
support of the efficient operational management. Arrange Outgoing
Shipments From preparing packing lists to physically packaging
outgoing material, a Logistics Assistant is involved throughout the
shipping process. They review and compare transportation costs from
different vendors, ensure that the outgoing shipment is accurate
and well packaged, track shipments and ensure delivery. Process
Incoming Shipments Another main responsibility of a Logistics
Assistant is to receive incoming materials. In this role, Logistics
Assistants compare what has been shipped with the shipment order,
ensure that the materials are in good condition, stock the
materials in the warehouse and file all corresponding
documentation. Manage Warehouse Inventory It is crucial that
warehouses maintain an adequate supply of shipping materials and
this duty falls to the Logistics Assistant. He/she conducts a
weekly, bi-weekly or monthly inventory of supplies and places
orders with vendors as needed.Responsibilities:
- Fulfilling general clerical duties, and acting as a liaison
between staff and warehouse departments.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct
amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock,
particularly when fragile.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
- Preparing our clients' orders by gathering and loading
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Offering assistance to other staff.Qualifications:
- Associate diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience (1+ year) of progressively responsible
experience in administrative and/or operational management
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during
- Physically fit and mobile.Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of
- Flexible start time
- Health insurance available. Paid insurance available to high
performing members (after probation period)
- Paid Vacation Days
- 401(k) Match
- Dynamic startup environment with energetic people working to
make a change
- Consistent opportunities for growth, both professionally and
personallyAboutWe are a tight-knit and fast growing team with
diverse backgrounds. We work at the front-lines of people's
digitally connected life, we're committed to bringing passion and
customer focus to guarantee digital privacy and compliance across
platforms and local data protection regulations. We work hard, and
we're serious about what we do. We're charged with bringing FEITIAN
to some of the biggest and most unique companies across all
industries, and we have a lot of fun along the way!Job Types:
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, ContractPay: $17.00 - $22.00 per
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: FEITIAN TECHNOLOGIES US, Philadelphia , Administrative and Logistics Assistant, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!