Class A CDL Regional Drivers
Company: NHP Trucking LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Class A CDL Regional Drivers
Call or Apply Online Below
NHP Trucking is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our
rapidly growing team. With 18 years in business, NHP provides the
stability and consistence you are looking for! We pride ourselves
on a driver valued, personal approach to trucking. NHP drivers earn
competitive pay and benefits such as, paid time off and Holidays,
profit sharing, stop pay, and per diem. Our regional drivers enjoy
some of the newest tractors in the industry. We have an exceptional
support team every mile of the way, our regional drivers are
typically home nightly or every other night moving freight from our
regional hubs to our local branches. This means no extended waiting
on loading or unloading and touch free freight! A successful
candidate will have a class A CDL, stable work history, and 1 year
or more of driving experience, if you are looking for a rewarding
and challenging career with opportunity for advancement, NHP
Trucking is the place for you!
Pay & Benefits for NHP Truck Drivers:
- Starting mileage rate based on experience.
- Per Stop Pay
- Per Diem Pay
- Over time Pay
- Hourly (non-driving) Pay
- Bi-Weekly pay Schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Employee discount benefit program
- High School Diploma or General Educational Degree (GED), or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- 21 years of age required per FMCSA regulations (1 year driving
- Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver s
- Must be registered with the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol
- Must be able to drive a tractor trailer for a period of time
that will conform to FMCSA requirements.
- Stable employment history preferred.
- Physical activities include: standing, lifting, twisting,
turning, climbing a ladder, etc.
- Must be capable of dropping/hooking and coupling trailers which
involves cranking landing gear, pulling 5th wheel pin which takes
approximately 65 lbs. of pressure; and maneuvering a trailer
- Must be able to provide an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle
- Must be familiar with state motor vehicle laws and FMCSA rules
- Must pass a FMCSA required medical exam.
- Must pass a road test.
- Ability to meet the FMCSA s requirements to speak and read
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs., or more if required
by the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to drive all routes and in all types of terrain,
including, but not limited to, mountains, steep inclined roads,
curvy highways, desert areas, bridges, tunnels, etc.
- Must be able to drive in a wide range of environmental
conditions, including, but not limited to, rain, wind, snow,
freezing temperatures, hot weather, etc.
- Must be able to operate all safety and operational functions of
equipment, including, but not limited to, chaining tires, driving
manual transmission vehicles, etc.
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules,
procedures, and Code of Conduct.
- Must be able to interact well with others.
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a
high-volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Responds well to questions; Ability to read, interpret and
comply with written information and documents such as safety rules,
operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a
high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability
to meet deadlines.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or
alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Will be required to operate all types of equipment to perform
all safety functions, including, but not limited to, operating
manual transmission, chaining tires, etc. and must be skilled and
qualified to drive in all types of terrain, routes, and
- Responsible for safely operating a tractor/trailer in the
transportation of freight in accordance with Company, Federal,
State and Local laws with regard to run times and Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
- Must adhere to all FMCSA requirements of those holding a
Commercial Driver s License
- Maintain records required with compliance with local, state and
- Ensure security of equipment and cargo.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure safe
working conditions of the tractor and trailer prior to each trip
and at the end of each trip.
- Check gauges and visual indicators for malfunctions, ensure
seal or lock on trailers and conducts inspection of vehicle before
and during trips to determine problems that may be
- Promptly report all maintenance problems to Fleet Services
- Verify unit numbers versus paperwork given and report any
- Will be required to use in-cab technology, to include
electronic logs and other items.
- May be required to drive different schedules and adapt to
- Provide professional and courteous service to our customers and
the general public.
- Regular attendance is required.
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or
duties and may not contain all mental and physical capabilities
necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances.
Operational, safety and other needs may require the employee to
perform any and all other duties as assigned. Employees are
expected, and must be able to perform all such duties and
Call or Apply Online Below
Keywords: NHP Trucking LLC, Philadelphia , Class A CDL Regional Drivers, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!