Company: Clemens Food Group, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions.
Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage,
deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically
coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production,
logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains
steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations'
commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the
environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and
working with our business partners, customers, employees, and
family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics. The
primary purpose of an Electronic Maintenance Technician is to apply
knowledge of power distribution, conduit routing, basic PLC and
industrial controls, and basic troubleshooting of automated
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes quality electrical and electronic maintenance
- Repairs production or processing equipment.
- Specializes in troubleshooting and repair of modern automated
- Troubleshoots and analyzes complex problems and implements
proper remedies safely.
- Performs some installation work.
- Completes minor mechanical work on breakdowns and helps save
- Assists other divisions of the Maintenance department as
- Adapts to new and changing technology.
- A certain number of fundamental skills are needed by management
and non-management personnel to be employed in the
REQUIRED DEPARTMENTAL FUNDAMENTAL COMPETENCIES:
- Arrive to work on time, refreshed, and ready to put in a full
- Getting dirty is part of the job.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner.
- Electronic training with advanced math skills, mechanical
aptitude, computer literacy, and a continuous learning mentality
are needed to be able to work on the complex machinery throughout
- Good problem-solving skills, being able to take logical steps,
ability to improvise, and being resourceful are needed to get
machinery repaired in a timely manner.
- After completion of work, all tools, prints, books, etc. should
be returned to their proper places.
- Following through with projects and breakdowns until they are
finished (such as creating permanent repairs from temporary fixes)
- Being a team player, having a positive attitude, acting in a
professional manner, having good customer service skills, and being
able to communicate well on a daily basis.
- All standard shop procedures should be used, must be reliable,
have good attendance, be self-motivated and able to work
- Must function effectively under deadline and breakdown
pressures and meet the physical demands of the job.
- Must have initiative and be able to aggressively work toward a
goal of troubleshooting and repairing any in-house electrical and
electronic automated equipment down to the component level on the
- Must have a courteous/friendly personality and be able to act
in a professional manner.
- Needs to have good communication skills and be able to follow
directions from management, keep management informed of progress or
changes, work independently, and have the confidence of management
to get the job done right.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & COMPETENCIES:
- 5 years experience in the industrial field.
- Have strong knowledge of mechanical, electronic, electrical,
computer, and programming principles used in automated
- Have knowledge of computer hardware and controllers.
- have knowledge of project management concepts.
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement and
- Basic industrial electronic component fundamentals.
- Electrical distribution device fundamentals.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in running steel and PVC conduit.
- Three-Phase motor control Wye/Delta 9 and 12-wire
- Basic discrete electronic repair skills.
- VFD set up and operation.
- Mitsubishi FX basics.
- Mitsubishi A-series basics.
- Temperature control setup and PID tuning.
- Functionality of scales.
- Substation operation.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have the ability to improve one's own knowledge and
- Have the ability to change and adapt quickly, especially to new
- Be able to remain calm and effective in high-pressure
- Demonstrate high standards of ethical conduct.
- Be able to tactfully address disagreements. Associated topics:
ayudante de electricista, cable, cable harness, electric,
electrical, harness, journeyman electrician, plc, satellite,
Keywords: Clemens Food Group, LLC, Philadelphia , Electronics Technician, Professions , Hatfield, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!