SAP Payroll & Time Management Analyst
Company: Day & Zimmermann
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Not looking to sponsor.
About Day & Zimmermann
Day & Zimmermann is a century-old, family-owned company whose
21,000 employees specialize in construction & engineering, staffing
and defense solutions for leading corporations and governments
around the world. Operating from more than 150 worldwide locations
with 2.2 Billion USD in revenue, Day & Zimmermann is currently
ranked as one of the largest private companies in the U.S. by
Forbes. Founded in 1901 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, our
first work was to develop "Betterment Reports" that helped
modernize American factories. Today, we are still in the business
of betterment - maintaining the nation's power infrastructure,
protecting American freedoms and driving technological advancements
around the world. We do what we say.-- http://www.dayzim.comWe
expect this position will be included in the recent federal
Executive Order (EO) and subsequent guidance, requiring federal
contractors and employers with more than 100 employees to implement
a vaccine mandate; therefore, it is expected that anyone hired into
this position will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
upon commencement of employment in accordance with the EO and any
subsequent guidance, unless an accommodation is legally
required.SAP Payroll & Time Management Analyst position needed for
a full-time, staff opportunity with Day & Zimmermann located in
Philadelphia, PA.The Work You'll Be Doing:
- Provide solutions to all Payroll & Time Management related
support calls /queries from business users as a level 2
- Identify and design requirements, testing, training and
- Verify the data integrity by working closely with key users to
ensure accurate reporting and analysis of Payroll & Time
- Perform necessary configuration/development changes to meet
changing business needs in the Payroll & Time Management Modules of
DZI's SAP SystemWhat You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Payroll or related field
- 5-7 years relevant work experience; 1-3 years SAP
- Strong Knowledge of SAP Payroll & Time Management
configuration, integration, training, testing and implementation.
Experience in ECC 5.0 or 6.0
- Integration experience in the following areas of SAP: Finance,
Sales and Distribution, Project Systems, Materials Management, and
- Strong reporting skills including Report Painter/ Report
Writer/ ABAP Query. Proficient in Excel and in the use of eCAT or
related tools to load data into SAP
- Possess a strong customer focus, strong interpersonal skills,
results-orientation, and business analysis skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to
- Great attitude and team player.The Big Picture - Top Skills You
- SAP Payroll & Time Management
- Reporting skills
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to
transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect
objects, to operate machinery.
- Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.)What's In It For
You?Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base
salary, 401k, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, parental
leave and paid time off.What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Chris PintoDiversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive
workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and
promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our
collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse
employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on
promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws
prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status,
veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed
to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full
compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation in the application
process, please email email@example.com, and
please specify which position you are interested in, including job
title and location.
Keywords: Day & Zimmermann, Philadelphia , SAP Payroll & Time Management Analyst, Professions , Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!