Company: 03C Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia The Procurement
Analyst will be responsible for optimizing the bank---s procurement
programs, support procurement reporting, and ensuring compliance
with procurement systems, policies, and procedures. What You Will
- Place Purchase orders with vendors with existing agreements in
place and ensure compliance for these acquisitions.
- Purchase goods and services with the p-card if applicable
- Support stakeholders to ensure their understanding of all
- Ensures proper control & consistent application of best
practices for the Bank using sourcing and procurement policies and
- Assists in analysis and interpretation of various procedures
and guidelines as it relates to sourcing of goods and/or
- Provide monthly procurement reports including supplier
diversity reporting for internal stakeholders, FRB system and sr.
- Assist with monthly compiling of Procurement dashboards and
- Supports other departments, to resolve all issues relevant to
the suppliers and procurement process.
- --Generate ad-hoc reports and initiates research, analysis, and
highlights key takeaways from spend and market------ data to and,
at times, present to operational stakeholders.
- --Coordinates financial analysis of vendors with credit risk
- --Track Department Cost savings
- All other duties as assigned. What You
Have:Qualifications:Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor---s degree preferred in business, finance, or related
field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and
- 2 years--- experience in a, procurement, or purchasing role
- Performs work with high degree of independence.
- Additional experience should include performance monitoring,
problem resolution, contract administration, subcontracting,
e-procurement toolKnowledge and Skills:
- Ariba Experience preferred
- Workday Financial Experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel
- Adept problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Strong desire and capacity to learn We offer a great benefits
package that features:
- Medical (4 options), Prescription, Dental (3 options), and
- 401k/Thrift Plan with generous employer match
- Employer-funded Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time & Holidays
- Monthly Commuter Allowance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Spending
- Flexible Work Schedule available in most departments
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Onsite 24/7 Fitness Center including training classes, Peloton
bikes and locker room / shower facilities
- Onsite Cafeteria & Coffee Shop
- Additional Convenience Benefits, Discounts and More---
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia believes that
diversity, equity and inclusion among our employees is essential to
our success as an organization, and we want to recruit, develop and
retain the most accomplished people from a diverse candidate pool.
To support a workplace culture of belonging, we offer seven
employee resource groups (ERGs) and a 100 percent rating on the
Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index. The Federal
Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is proud to be an equal opportunity
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job responsibilities, and
to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- A requirement of this position is that you will be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious
- All Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia employees must comply
with the Bank's ethics rules, which generally prohibit employees,
their spouses/domestic partners, and minor children from owning
securities, such as stock, of banks or savings associations or
their affiliates, such as bank holding companies and savings and
loan holding companies. If you or your spouse/domestic partner or
minor child own such securities, and would not be willing or able
to divest them if you accepted an offer of Bank employment, you
should raise this issue with the Recruiter for this posting, who
can provide you contact information for our ethics officer if
necessary. You should review the Bank's Employee Code of Conduct to
ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal
- Background investigations and drug testing are required for all
new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is
made. Employment may not begin until the Bank accepts the results
of the background investigation.
- All employees will be subject to FBI fingerprint / criminal
background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
watch list checks at least once every five years.
- Certain eligibility rules apply. You will provide work
authorization to prove their eligibility to work in the United
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature, level of work and the requirements of this position. They
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities
associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While
this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of
this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any
job description at its discretion at any time.
- This is not a 100% remote opportunity. You will be available to
work on-site in at least a hybrid capacity.
- Learn more about the Philly Fed and its culture. Learn more
about working for the Philly Fed.Full Time / Part TimeFull
timeRegular / TemporaryRegularJob Exempt (Yes / No)YesJob
CategoryAccounting/FinanceWork ShiftFirst (United States of
America) The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and
inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an
organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve
Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees
and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an
environment where employees are valued for their differences.
Keywords: 03C Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Philadelphia , Procurement Analyst, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!