Senior Enterprise Architect
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for promoting the use of industry and
Company technology standards. Monitors emerging
technologies/technology practices for potential use within the
Company. Designs and develops updated infrastructure in support of
one or more business processes. Helps to ensure a balance between
tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business
problems "end-to-end": including people, process and technology,
both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design
solution. Mentors, reviews codes and verifies that the object
oriented design best practices and that coding and architectural
guidelines are adhered to. Identifies and drives issues through
closure. Integrates knowledge of business and functional
priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial
environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.Job
- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed and
implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs.
Interfaces with the enterprise architecture team and other
functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed
to meet business needs.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable
and delivered on schedule.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development
projects and enhancements.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information
that will positively affect organizational projects; applies and
integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing
- Presents solutions to senior architects.
- Plans and designs new or upgraded systems. Interacts with
departments to implement improvements in process.
- Develops solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to
fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and
- Develops, documents and ensures compliance with best practices
including but not limited to the following coding standards, object
oriented designs, platform and framework specific design concerns
and human interface guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: architect, develop, expert, matlab, perl, programming,
project architect, senior, senior software developer, software
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Senior Enterprise Architect, Professions , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!